- 6.8″ throat
- 0-8″ (adjustable) height
- 0-2.5″ (adjustable) stroke
- Quick tip change (even while hot) to accommodate standard insert sizes
- Ambidextrous operation
- Weller WE1010 control unit
- Quick adjust top and bottom stops for setting consistent insertion depth and retraction height
- Specifically designed for use with common 3D printed & thermoplastic materials
- Works with common metric and inch sizes:
- M2, M2.5, M3, M3.5, M4, M5, M6, M8
- 2-56, 4-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32, 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18
Note that the Threaded Insert Installer will work with most heat set threaded inserts, and for best results we recommend Dodge Ultrasert II.
We also provide a comprehensive set of Solidworks Design Library threaded insert hole features that can be drag-and-dropped into your model to automatically create the manufacturer’s recommended hole profile to accept the threaded inserts, making the process of preparing your part even easier. Finally, the user manual can be downloaded here.